Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's another boy

Yes in case you haven't heard we are having another boy. We went to find out because honestly I was dying to find out. But the assistant at the clinic said that it's definitely a boy, he wasn't being shy at all. =) So I am stoked to have my little shooting guard, WR/DB, and Shortstop. We don't have any names at this point but we are very excited to have another Crowder boy. Johnny is excited to be a big brother to our new little guy. I'm going to post the ultrasound pics tomorrow.

2 comments:

M2QC said...

Congrats! Three cheers for baby boys! We're so excited about all the little cousins on the way!

Liz said...

Congrats! It was great to see you the other day..lets get together more often. I am so happy for you and thanks for the little boy-our kids can definitely get married. Layla is looking forward to that little crowder :)