Friday, August 15, 2008

I had been very lucky to have Justin update our blog before. But since he found a new passion (facebook), he's forgotten about our blog =(. I guess it's ok and only fair for it to be my turn. Except that I'm not very good at it but oh well. Here are some pics of Johnny and Justin at the beach about two weeks ago. It was a little overcast and the water was cold but that didn't stop Jonathan from getting soaking wet. Why am I not in the pictures?? I was cold and feeling so sick that all I could do was eat and take pictures. Gotta love being prego ;).

1 comment:

Liz said...

Anna-good job on the posting. You will love doing it and become addicted. I let it go for a while too but I'm back on board. Johnny looks so happy and its nice him and Gus had a good time. Hope you are feeling better. We love ya guys, miss ya and can't wait to see you this weekend. Take care!