Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fishing, Skateboarding and Swimming with Johnny

So a few weeks ago the Young Men in the ward went fishing as an activity and I had to go along as a driver. I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity and take Johnny fishing, there happened to be a play ground there at the lake. So most of the pics are of Johnny on the playground.























Ready to skate!







So today was Johnny's last day of swim class and it was great to see him have such a good time. Our future little Michael Phelps. =)











I love this little guy so much, we have so much fun together. There isn't anything better than being with him and watch him have fun.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Johnny looks too cute especially with that skateboard. Check him out! I don't ever get to see that side of him because he is always shy around me. Great pictures too Ana! I'm glad you took over the blog..Gus didn't do such a great job! JUST KIDDING-tell Gus Gus we love him! Let's get together SOON, I have tons of clothes for you! Love ya, hope you feel great, and call me soon.

Rachelle said...

What a cutie, He is so handsome and looks so grown up! Love the HAT! what a funny little boy.

Judy said...

Jonathan seems to like the water. He is so cute.