Monday, September 8, 2008

Johnny's first visit to the Dentist

So I (Justin) took Johnny to his first visit to the dentist. He was a little unsure about the whole thing, but the dentist office was so kid friendly that he decided that this was a good place. As the dental hygenist cleaned his teeth he was as cool as a cucumber. I was so proud of my little guy. I guess because she was speaking to him in spanish, plus the stuff she cleaned it with was bubble gum flavored. Whatever the case he did quite well, and got a new toothbrush, floss, a balloon and stickers to boot. He was lovin it. Here are a few pictures. Sorry for the poor quality of the pics it was from my cell phone.





3 comments:

Liz said...

Johnny was a trooper! Good for him. I am an adult and still freak out. You guys are such good parents by keeping up with the dental hygiene. Take Care and lets hang out sooon!

Rachelle said...

What a Brave boy! He's so cute!. Miss you guys!

Hugs,

Rachelle

Judy said...

Jonathan looks like he is taking the "dentist" thing all in stride.