Sunday, November 23, 2008

BABY SHOWER!!!

So here are just a few pictures of my baby shower. I had so much fun and enjoyed it so much. Thanks to everyone that was there!


It was at Kellie's house and my cool sister in-laws decorated everything in a lakers theme! Go Lakers!!!


Diapers, diapers, diapers... it's easy to forget how many diapers a little baby goes through but I'm glad I can start stocking up now!


I've known these two girls since I was like 15!! Can't believe how fast time goes by. Thanks for being there chicas ;)


I really enjoyed having my close friends and family there.




We had some very good home made food thanks to Kellie, Rachelle, and Kelsey! Very yummy and of course, I had to have a little of everything.


Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller
I am sooooo happy and excited to have received my stroller! I can't wait to use it; it's a double stroller but very compact and light. Jonathan will be able to sit or stand on the back and our little one on the front... way cool!!

2 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

What a fun day we had! And I LOVE the name! One night when we were out sign waving for prop 8, and Justin stopped by, he mentioned he liked the name Matthew. I told him that I liked that name too, because EVERYONE likes Matt's. Matt's are always nice, and funny! I have to say that my preference for "Matthew" just BARELY beats out my vote for a little Jesus Chewey Crowder! Hahaha!

Rachelle said...

I had so much fun being with you. You are so tiny and beautiful! Can't wait to see you again soon.

Hugs,

Rachelle