Monday, May 19, 2008

My trip to Mexico

Here's Jonathan in the plane on our way to Toluca, Mexico. I could not get him to stay seated but he was very good at finding ways to keep himself entertained.


Here's my lil sister Cynthia and Johnny. Mother's day in Mexico is May 10th and I was sooo lucky to be able to be with my mom and my grandma on that very special day. Cynthia, Jonathan and I went to buy some flowers for my mom and grandma and Johnny looked so cute holding the dozen roses that I had to take a picture.


This is one of my favorite pictures. My mom, my grandma, Jonathan and me (three generations)... the best mother's day present ever. Las queremos mucho =).


Jonathan was being spoiled by everyone and he took advantage of it by asking for candy every chance he got. Everyone was so surprised at the fact that he speaks Spanish. He kept on showing off by counting and singing in both English and Spanish. Que inteligente soy!

Here's Jonathan and me with my tio Jorge (my mom's brother) and my tia Julia and Jorgito (his wife and son). They were SO nice to us and took Jonathan and me somewhere new almost everyday we were there.


Here's Jonathan and my grandma!!! She's his bisabuelita(great-grandma) and so he calls her "bisitita"... so cute. I feel so happy that she finally got to meet Jonathan. Next time I hope Justin can go with us. He was the only person I was missing. Ok; and you too Ara ;)






2 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

those pictures are so cute! i'm glad you had a good time, and i hope justin can go with you next time too! now i'm ready to see pictures of jonny's party...so start postin! :)

M2QC said...

Looks like you had a great time! You guys are so cute. I wish Haley and I could come over for Spanish lessons! :)